GETTING GREATER MILEAGE WITH TRAITS-BASED LEARNING
Making your training budget really work for you
If you are finding traditional soft skills training to be ineffective, you're not alone. According to a recent report from the Singapore Workforce Development Authority (WDA), the proportion of companies who report a productivity improvement as a result of attending WSQ courses has dropped from 76.8% in 2013 to 54.6% in 2015. This corresponds to a $50M wastage on the back of $110M grant disbursements for 2015!
While there are may be many reasons for this, these few stand out as drivers for poor results - the lack of a growth mindset, the inability of competency-based training to provide sufficient context, and the neglect of behaviours - as reported by McKinsey & Company.
The solution lies in adopting traits-based learning.
Download Getting Greater Mileage with Traits-Based Learning and learn:
(1) how the competency-based learning framework has not been effective for soft-skills training;
(2) why a traits-based system is especially more adequate for leadership programmes;
(3) how traits based programmes are developed;
(4) how you can run your own traits-based programme;
(5) what a traits-based programme can do for you and your organisation